The GP’s Blog has a comment system to encourage readers to clarify their respective doubts about the topics covered and also to create a more democratic environment for everyone to expose themselves.
To participate in the GP Blog it is necessary to follow the rules of conduct that we have created so that there is a good environment for everyone.
Commentator is prohibited
- Send spam and advertising comments;
- Impersonate another person, company or institution;
- Publish pornographic, racist, discriminatory or offensive material of any nature against people, companies or institutions;
- Publish material that encourages pedophilia and/or exploitation of minors;
- Publish information about illegal activities and incite crimes;
- Publish several comments in a row with the aim of being on the list of most frequent commentators;
- Post reviews with affiliate program links;
- Publish comments that do not concern the subject portrayed in the article or content viewed (off topic);
- Publish comments empty of arguments, with the sole purpose of engaging in discussion distorted for the purpose of doubt or intellectual;
- Use the comment system to engage in commercial activities;
- Engage in any activity prohibited by law;
- Engage in religious preaching;
- Reproduce in full news published in other media.
Commentator is allowed
- Ask your questions about the content covered;
- Express your opinion, as long as it does not go against the list of prohibited factors mentioned above;
- Contribute to the growth of the site.